What if my CRS is low to get Invitation to Apply (ITA) during my Canada PR application ???
As we know that current CRS for direct invitation from Express Entry application is around 470. But, a candidate can increase his/her visa chances by getting Province Nomination letter and can avail 600 points for this nomination. Addition of these points will help them to get Invitation to Apply.
Candidate may get Notice of Interest from ONTARIO – HUMAN CAPITAL PRIORITIES STREAM:
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) regularly searches Express Entry Pool to find suitable client who meets criteria.
Ontario’s Express Entry (PNP- EE)
To qualify under Ontario’s Express Entry stream, you must have
1) Notice of Interest from Ontario
2) A valid& Up-to-date Express Entry profile (CRS – 350 minimum) with
- Most current experience
- Language test
- Marital status
The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2147 Computer engineers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Note : Candidates may get Notice of Interest from Ontario depending upon requirement of the work force market.
Source : http://www.ontario.ca